Upcoming Seminars & Events
Next Seminar: October 28-29, 2020
DoubleTree Tampa, Rocky Point Waterfront
This is the most widely attended and recommended negotiation seminars for the rail industry. The Rail Negotiation seminar has been attended by hundreds of companies from virtually every industry that ships products by rail.
Learn New Strategies!
- Determining reasonable rates for your bulk and intermodal traffic
- How to make your moves more important to railroads
- Reducing captive rates by changing how railroads look at your captive traffic
- Determining when rails rates put you at a disadvantage in markets
- Actions to take with railroads looking for large rate increases
- Determine opportunities to decrease your costs that will increase railroad profit
- How to best use Rule 11 rates to reduce rail expenses